Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a young white girl with brown hair in a bun. She wears a beige and white maxi dress, similar to a wedding dress, a silver tiara, and white flats.
It looks like a forest in fall. The dancer dances on top of red fallen leaves. There are trees with orange leaves in the back and a raccoon next to the dancer; after the first chorus, the racoon comes alive and starts dancing with the coach.
Just Dance Kids 2014
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Template:G version of the routine, and they happen one after another:
Gold Move 1: Stretch your arms backward while facing the right.
Gold Move 2: Still facing the right, bend down with your hands on your chest.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Roll your arms around.
Gold Move 3: Straight your arms while facing the right.
- The raccoon is non-playable, but is eligible for the Gold Move too.
- This the only song in the first set of Just Dance Kids songs added to the main series not to be by Tom Zehnder or The Just Dance Kids.
- The word kids from the line Kids up on a swing does not appear in the lyrics on Just Dance Unlimited.
- In the same game, the line We go well together appears as We can go well together the last time it's sung.
- There is an error with the song on Just Dance Now. The audio from the song will not play but wil replay the last song selected.
- When chosen, the browser would reload the tab.